Arriving to class
Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts, so that we may begin on time. If you are coming in to register please come in 30 minutes before class starts.
Be sure to bring a bottle of water with you for drinking. Thank you.
We are two blocks from the Maplewood train station, Walking distance to and from Maplewood Village restaurants and shops.
Maplewood Karate’s Summer Camps:
Karate Camp & Kid Kickboxing Camps.
Two four week sessions, closed for the first week in July.
We are pleased to announce our karate and kid kickboxing summer camps, open to existing students and the general public, all levels are welcome. The perfect fun fitness activity for the summer to keep your child’s focus on track, building confidence and enhancing self-esteem.
Two days a week of quality martial arts training and two days a week Kid kickboxing training in a clean and welcoming environment, new students will be tested for their senior white belts at the end of each session, making the program challenging as well as fun.
- Session one: Date: June 24, 2013 to July 25, 2013.
- Session two: Date: July 29, 2013 to Aug 22, 2013.
- (Ages: 7 +) 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Mon., Wed.
- (Ages: 4 - 6) 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm, Mon., Wed.
Kid kickboxing Camps:
- (Ages 7 +) 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm, Tue. & Thur.
- Kid Kickboxing $200.00 a session $60.00 Registration for gear.
- Karate Camp $200.00 per session $105.00 registration for gear and uniform.
Watch This Space
for updates on camps during school breaks and holidays. Give us a call for off site projects, private, semi private instruction and birthday parties.